Monday, April 23rd
- Time: 11:26 AM, Location: Trianon Ballroom.
Session: 8b ‐ Adult Brain
Reduced Patient Radiation from ASIR Implementation for Neuroradiology CT Protocols
- Time: 3:24 PM, Location: Grand Ballroom Suite.
Session: 15a ‐ Adult Brain: Neoplasms
Super Resolution Track Density Imaging of White Matter Signal Abnormality in Suspected Recurrent High Grade Glioma
Tuesday, April 24th
- Time: 11:26 AM, Location: Murray Hill Suite.
Session: 27e - Pediatrics – Functional & Neonatal
Use of novel MR imaging tractography-derived metrics to detect axonal pathway damage in neonatal encephalopathy
- Time: 3:56:00 PM, Location: Grand Ballroom Suite. Session: 34a - Adult Brain Neoplasms III
Super-Resolution Track Density Imaging: Initial Clinical Experience and Biological Correlation within Glioblastoma Multiforme
Wednesday, April 25th
- Time: 4:28 PM, Location: Trianon Ballroom.
Session: 53b – Spine: Other
Role of MR imaging of the sciatic nerves in diagnosis of peripheral noncompressive sciatic neuropathy
Thursday, April 26th
- Time: 10:46:00 AM, Location: Murray Hill Suite.
Session: 65e - Neoplasms - Spine and Brain
Distinguishing Malignant from Benign Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors with Diffusion-Weighted Imaging
- Time: 2:20:00 PM, Location: Trianon Ballroom.
Session: 66b - Interventional: Thrombolysis/Stroke
Degree of Clot Enhancement on Admission CT Predicts Revascularization Efficacy in Acute Ischemic Stroke: An Investigation of 90 Patients
- Matthew Amans
Stroke Patients with Brain Parenchyma Contrast Staining on CT after DSA: What is the Prognosis for Hemorrhage or Infarction?
- Renu Chundru
Radiation-induced Tumors of the Brain, Neck, and Spine
- Jessica Tan
Downsloping of the Third Ventricle: A Reliable Indicator of Intracranial Hypotension?