You have the opportunity to make a significant difference by supporting the Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging at UCSF. Given our dedication to excellence in imaging, education and research we believe that the UCSF Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging will long continue its role as a leader in the field. Please consider making a donation. Any amount given is valuable, and all donations are tax-deductible. Those who give a total of $1,000 or more to a specific program in one fiscal year become Associates of UCSF.
- How to contribute
- About the Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging
- Additional ways to contribute
To be a part of our efforts through a contribution to the Radiology Department, please follow these instructions:
- Go the online giving form.
- Select "Choose a designation".
- In the gift designation box, select Radiology Programs and Innovations, fund # B0590 or Margulis Society, fund #B0593.
- Click Continue.
- Select the type of gift you would like to make.
- Complete the form as indicated and validate your choices.
The UCSF Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging is a leader in providing exceptional imaging, educational programs, and research. Our mission is three-fold:
- To provide advanced and accurate imaging services delivering excellence in patient care
- To teach and train tomorrow’s outstanding research and clinical leaders in the field of radiology and biomedical imaging
- To promote leading-edge research with innovative clinical outcomes
We currently have more than 140 full-time faculty, 140 volunteer clinical faculty, 50 residents, and 35 clinical fellows serving in a variety of locations and state-of-the-art facilities within the UCSF system.
The Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging continues to look to the future by maintaining a long tradition of teaching excellence through the Goldberg Center, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Medicine training programs; by promoting our commitment to research as one of the leaders among radiology departments across the country; and by offering clinical expertise in imaging interpretation. Our continued accomplishments in these highly competitive areas attest to the quality and significance of our programs.
There are many ways to support the UCSF Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging: pledges; outright gifts; planned giving options — including trusts and bequests; and specialized giving opportunities. Gifts and pledges may support current programs within the Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, establish new programs, or provide capital improvements.
For further information about the various giving options, please contact: